Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Quanto ao som para 007...

Playlist one...

Brian Eno - By this River
Guillemots - Made Up Love Song #43
Heather Duby - Make Me Some Insomnia
Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy
Mew - Comforting Sounds
Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey
Nouvelle Vague - Ever Fallen In Love
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
The Who - See Me Feel Me
Santana - Put Your Lights On
Band of Horses - The Funeral
Elliott Smith - Fond Farewell
Magnetic Fields - Born On A Train
Pavlov's Dog - Julia
R.L. Burnside - Shake 'Em On Down
The Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
The Baptist Generals - Pats The Rub
Clearlake - No Kind Of Life
Howe Gelb - But I Did Not
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Kiss Them For Me
The Passions - I'm in love with a German film star
The Secret Machines - Alone, Jealous, & Stoned
Mew - The Zookeepers Boy

.º-º.1h.37mt de boa música para ouvir enquanto se faz o que se queira!

No comments: